CBSE 10th Result 2022 Date
CBSE 10th Result 2022: The wait for CBSE Board 10th students’ results is about to end now. The result will be announced by the board on this date. Take a look at the new update here.
CBSE 10th Result 2022 Date: Students who are eagerly waiting for the result of (CBSE) 10th Result 2022, now their wait is about to end because very soon the result of the class 10th board exam is going to be declared. As per the reports, (CBSE) has announced to release the 10th Result 2022 Result within this month itself. It is expected that the CBSE 10th Result 2022 will be declared on or before July 17. However, the date and time for the declaration of the result of (CBSE) 10th Result 2022 will be decided by the board officials. Students check their result
You can check it by visiting the official website of CBSE results.cbse.in and cbse.gov.in. This year, around 21 lakh students appeared in the CBSE Term 2 Board Class 10th examinations. Of the total students, the number of girls was 8,94,993 and that of boys was 12,21,195.
How to check CBSE 10th Result 2022 Result?
You can check your class 10th result with the help of some steps given below
- First of all visit the official website of CBSE cbse.gov.in.
- Then, click on the tab ‘Result’.
- Then click on the link which says CBSE 10th Result 2022:
- Then enter your credentials, like roll number, date of birth, etc.
- After this, your result will appear on your home screen.
- Students are advised to download the result and take out a printed copy of the mark sheet so that it can be used in the future.
How to Check CBSE 10th Result 2022 with Digilocker?
Students can also check their board exam results with the help of the Digilocker website/app.
- Firstly visit the official website of Digilocker (digilocker.gov.in), or download the Digilocker app from Google Play.
- Then log in through your registered mobile number.
- After that select the option of CBSE.
- Then Select CBSE 10th Result 2022.
- Enter your roll number and other details.
- Only after filling in the information, the CBSE 10th result will be displayed on your home screen.
- Candidates download their mark sheet and keep it for future reference.
How to check CBSE 10th Result 2022 through UMANG App?
- First of all download UMANG App from Google Play Store.
- Then register with your mobile number.
- After that sign in using login credentials.
- Click on ‘All Services’.
- Click on the option ‘CBSE’.
- After this click on CBSE 10th Result 2022.
- Candidate Enter Your Roll Number and Other Credentials.
- Your CBSE 10th Result 2022 Term 2 Result will be displayed on your home screen.
- After that candidates download their mark sheet and take a printout.
Apart from this, students can also check their CBSE 10th Result 2022 (via SMS).
To get CBSE 10th Result 2022 on their registered mobile number, students need to type:
CBSE 10th Roll Number then send to this number 7738299899. CBSE 10th Result 2022 Result will be sent to your inbox.
To qualify in the CBSE 10th Result, students need to score at least 33% marks in the aggregate. This will include the Term 1 and Term 2 scores of your CBSE Board last exam.